All you need to know for your next project.
Search for information
Inside Sales and Business Development
*This is a full time position. Salary is commission based only and should generate a minimum of $5,000 per month within 4 months with the ability to grow aggressively.*
Permit Masters is developing a sales team to respond to the increase demand from the industry. The Inside Sales and Business Development Associate will be responsible for increasing our leads to sales ratio, expanding our referrals and B2B clients, increasing revenue and cultivating and maintaining prosperous client relationships.
- Manage and respond to inside sales
- Prepare accurate quotes for services and close deals effectively and efficiently
- Deliver presentations promoting products and services
- Assertively prospect, cold call and increase revenue across a wide range of vertical markets (contractors, businesses, architects…)
- Produce weekly reports of prospect leads and current activity
- Attend trade shows, conferences/ functions, community events, etc.
- Process necessary paperwork to initiate contracts
- Assess and resolve client issues arising from production and assist in client collection when necessary
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required
- Experience in real estate and/or renovation
- Strong presentation, negotiation and closing skills
- Strong business communication skills (written and verbal); able to effectively communicate with clients
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Able to perform effectively both independently and in a team oriented environment
- Proven self-starter
- Ability to interact with a variety of personalities
- Ability to demonstrate drive and focus in meeting assigned targets
- Valid Alberta driving license
Education & Experience Required
- Diploma or degree from an accredited university or college in business an asset
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in sales with a proven successful track record
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and CRM software
- Knowledge of the construction industry
- Knowledge or interest in understanding of zoning regulations and building code
What is there for you
Permit Masters is a progressive employer providing a positive work environment. Our key employee benefits include: a great benefits package, a flexible work schedule, casual dress code, paid company trips and office activities. Innovative ideas are encouraged and employees are provided the tools and training to do the best job they can. Employees work as a team and contribute to each other’s success.
If you think it’s for you
This is a full time position. Salary is commission based only and should generate a minimum of $5,000 per month within 4 months with the ability to grow aggressively. We will be accepting applications until such time as a suitable applicant is selected. Applications will be reviewed as they are received. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Commission
- Calgary, AB
- Bachelor’s or better
- Inside Sales: 2 years
- Outside Sales: 2 years
Required license or certification:
- Drivers License (Class 5)